10Mar2019 Howell - I have added in [red, bold] font suggested additions to the text, to provide redundant information as a check against formi-filling by the conference paper submission system. That way, authors and Organising Committee members can visually see if something is not right with critical information that will cause [aggravation, time wastage, failures] for everyone.
IJCNN 2019 Paper #$PaperID Decision Notification
Congratulations! On behalf of the IJCNN 2019 Technical Program Committee and Technical Chairs, we are pleased to inform you that your paper:
Paper ID: $PaperID
has been accepted for presentation at the IJCNN 2019 and for publication in the conference proceedings published by IEEE. This email provides you with all the information you require to complete your paper and submit it for inclusion in the proceedings. A notification of the presentation format (oral or poster) will be sent by $Date_Final.
Please read this email carefully. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Please see the REVIEWERS' COMMENTS for your paper at the end of this email, which are intended to help you to improve your paper for final publication. The listed comments should be addressed, as acceptance is conditional on appropriate response to the requirements and comments.
2. Please prepare your manuscript for final camera ready submission following the same PDF format guidelines as for the initial submission. Papers are limited to eight (8) pages in length, must be IEEE Xplore compliant, and must follow the formatting instructions provided at:
3. Make sure the paper size is US letter size, not A4 size. Use the US letter size option: Do not specify the paper size in mm, inch, or point.
To ensure that your file is fully compliant with IEEE Xplore, you need to verify your paper with IEEE PDF eXpress http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/ using the following conference ID:
IJCNN 2019: The conference ID is 46175XP
PDF eXpress will generate a log file with errors, if any. Your final paper cannot be submitted to the conference till all errors have been corrected. Once your compliant log is error free, you will receive an IEEE Xplore compliant pdf file from PDF eXpress with a name similar to PIDxxxxxxx.pdf. You must upload this file (see next step) as your final submission.
Accessing PDF eXpress
First-time users should do the following:
a. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
b. Enter the following:
The Conference ID
c. Continue to enter information as prompted.
Your email address
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
PDF eXpress will create an account for you with a deadline for submitting your paper by a certain date (some time in late February or early March, 2019). This deadline should be ignored, which is not the conference deadline for uploading your final paper. The hard deadline is April 1, 2019.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
When you have completed your paper and are ready to submit it, please go to:
https://ieee-cis.org/conferences/ijcnn2019/upload.php?PaperID=< your paper submission #, eg 19000
to submit your final camera-ready paper. (The above line should be one long URL and you may need to paste it back together if your email client broke it into several lines.) On this page you will need to use the following password:
< a password is provided - something like "xq72z9t2" >
which is valid only for a single submission of your final camera-ready paper and you cannot submit any subsequent revision. Final papers MUST be submitted by April 1, 2019. Any paper submitted after this date run the risk of not being included in the proceedings. The paper must be re-submitted even if the reviewers indicated that no changes are required.
IMPORTANT: Please note that once you submit your paper, you cannot submit any subsequent revision. All papers submitted through the web site are considered to be in final form and ready for publication. Do not submit your paper until you are ready. A good suggestion is to have a few colleagues review your paper to provide final remarks on its suitability before submitting it through the web site. In addition, please note that it is the author's responsibility to ensure that all figures/plots can be printed and comprehended in black and white.
4. In order for your paper to be published in the conference proceedings, a *signed IEEE Copyright Form* must be submitted for each paper. IJCNN 2019 has registered to use the IEEE Electronic Copyright (eCF) service. The confirmation page shown after submitting your final paper contains a button linking directly to a secure IEEE eCF site which allows electronic completion of the copyright assignment process. Sign the copyright form, or have your organisation's Intellectual Property expert sign it, then scan the document and submit it electronically (DO NOT email it to me!). In case of problems with the copyright process, or for "special copyrights" (see the Authors' Guide link below), contact : Chul Sung, Publications Chair, IBM, USA .
Authors Guide : IEEE electronic Copyright form (eCf)" - These web-pages provide general information that may help to clarify the copyright process :
Authors' Guide :
Authors' blog :
IMPORTANT: No paper can be published in the proceedings without being accompanied by a Completed IEEE Copyright Transfer Form. You must complete and submit this form to have your paper included in the conference proceedings. Also, please choose IEEE general terms if you are not sure which option to choose. DO NOT choose US government or Crown copyright unless all authors are actually employed by the US government or the Crown (UK, Canada, Australia, etc).
5. Register for the conference via http://ijcnn.org/registration
IMPORTANT: Each paper must have a corresponding registered author to be included in the proceedings. Papers that do not have an associated registered author will not be included in the proceedings. The deadline for author registration is April 1, 2019 so be sure to register by that time to ensure that your paper is included in the proceedings. Registering late may mean that your paper may not appear in the proceedings. Please ensure that you complete your registration early. Each full registration covers a maximum of two papers. Each paper requires one full registration (even if all authors of the paper are students, i.e., a student registration does not cover any paper).
6. Make your hotel reservation early. You can find useful hotel information via https://www.ijcnn.org/accommodation-sub
7. Find out if you need a visa to enter Hungary, and submit your visa application early if a visa is needed (do not wait until the last minute). For updated information on visa exemptions and requirements, refer to https://www.ijcnn.org/travel.
For invitation letter from IJCNN 2019 for your visa application, please visit https://www.ijcnn.org/travel-and-visa to find the information you need to provide.
8. All papers have been reviewed in the same manner with the same standards and no distinction will be made between oral and poster papers in the proceedings.
If you have any questions regarding the reviews of your paper, please contact IJCNN 2019 < email@example.com >.
Chrisina Jayne & Zoltán Somogyvári, IJCNN 2019 General Co-Chairs
Plamen Angelov & Manuel Roveri IJCNN 2019 Program Chairs
Khan Iftekharuddin & Dongbin Zhao IJCNN 2019 Techical Co-Chairs
< All reviewer comments are provided below >
REVIEW NO. 1
< Comments, if any, by a Program Committee member responsible for reviews of your paper will go here. >