Several pre-requisites are required BEFORE your final paper can be accepted! Check the menu items above for details :
- Acceptance by the [Program, Technical] Chairs of your final paper, that includes required changes arising from the review (if any).
- IEEE PDF eXpress Plus - your paper must pass the paper format tests when finally submitted.
- IEEE electronic Copyright form (eCf) - SIGNED (by your oganisation) and accepted (by the IEEE)
- CrossCheck text-similarity - Authors DEFINITELY SHOULD pre-test their papers before initial submission! This is a BIG cause for rejection of great papers, and it is almost entirely avoidable!.
- [WCCI,IEEE-CEC, IJCNN, IEEE-FUZZ] conference registration - At least one of the co-authors must be registered to attend the conference and present the paper (oral or poster).